Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome

As promised, I have created a blog to share my family's adventures in the Cape. Moving from the Bluegrass state to the Bay state has been a moderate adjustment so far, especially in the cold of winter! It will take some time to acclimate to our new surroundings, but we will get there together.

We relocated to Cape Cod because my husband was offered a job here. We left behind a beautiful custom-built home on almost six acres. We also kenneled our pets: two cats and two dogs. We are renting a furnished home until our house sells. So right now our life is in boxes--in more ways than one!

I hope you enjoy the posts. This is a way for me to stay connected to family and friends in the Bluegrass. Please feel free to leave comments. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment