Friday, February 25, 2011

Great Parenting Advice Articles

I love it when things fall in your lap, especially good advice. Lately I have struggled with communicating successfully with my toddler. Thank goodness Parents magazine arrived.

The Toddler Dictionary - Tips on Communicating with Your Toddler

This article was just what I needed. Simple advice to help me communicate with M and remind me that he is just a toddler. Sometimes when I try to explain something to him, I get rather lengthy and I see his eyes roll back in his head. It can be hard to get the point across in just a few words. Self-teaching moment: learn to be a more concise communicator.

Another article I was wishing that the motherly goddesses would write involved simple stretches to ease everyday mommy ailments. After flipping through the pages of Parents, voila:

Feel-Good Moves for Moms

These stretches don't take too much time. I seldom get enough time to carve out for productive exercise, so I try to make the most out of household chores. This is perfect for me! Even M tried to do some of the stretches with me!

Not only is Parents magazine full of great advice and short articles, the Parents web site is just as resourceful! Happy reading fellow moms.

As always, feel free to reply with your own antics and great advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment